
Am I serious enough about this to treat myself to a little Mac? Something that will leave me NO EXCUSE for not writing. I've spent the last few years telling myself that my time is better spent reading, but I am never happier than when I am writing something that brings me closer to myself. But if that's the goal, why a blog?? Why not. I am going to the Apple store tomorrow and we will see where that leads. In the meantime, here is a picture of the lemon meringue pie I made to make me think of springtime when the weather is refusing to do its part.

1 comment:
Thanks so much for the comment Ann! Books are the great love of my life and nothing makes me happier than the thought people will pick up a book because I've recommended it! Thank you!
And this cake looks absolutely delish!
Post a Comment