Thursday, March 25, 2010

Calling an end to winter.....


I don't get to create the calendar, or choose the weather forecast, or even always pick the channel that the weather forecast is on in my house. (Dave Murray, I've had a bone to pick with you ever since I was in high school and I saw you at McDonalds and complimented you on the weather...I think my words were a giddy "Nice day, Dave!" and you responded with a snort. I've never felt the same about you or your unreliable forecasts since.) But I am calling a halt to my own personal winter. An end to my days of not being able to get out of bed followed by days in anticipation of returning to bed. Hibernation is no longer an option. Admittedly, I am writing this from bed, but I am sitting up in bed, rather that trying to simply adjust my head so that I can see whatever crap is on tv from my pillow. This is a step in the right direction. Time to bloom!!

No comments: