Sunday, March 28, 2010
Sunday Afternoon
Skip this one because it's going to be a gripefest. Even more reason to skip it is it's going to be a gripefest about something I should be grateful for. Arrgh!! A Sunday afternoon with ambivalent weather - too cold and dreary to go out, but shots of sun that occasionally make an appearance to highlight how much I need to wash my windows, which reminds me of all the other things that I NEED to be doing...such as writing general comments to distribute with graded memos this week...which are making it impossible for me to come up with something fun to do that is not completely guilt ridden. I'm giving in to a cup of tea with milk and sugar and the book on my bedside table. Everything else will get done. Just not today.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment